|
Sounds like a belt has shifted. Get new tires. The life you
save may be your own. John Nasta Old Car Network http://oldcarnetwork.com -----Original
Message----- I just had my alignment done and tires balanced this weekend. The
tires were pretty bad and needed about an ounce each. I drove about 400
vibration free miles on them and they need to be balanced again! The weights
haven’t fallen off, the wheels and tires I bought in September only have a
couple thousand miles, and the shocks, springs, and ball joints are all brand
new. Does anyone know what could be causing this problem? |
- [Chevelle-List] Tire Balancing GSawn
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Tire Balancing Keith Cooper
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Tire Balancing John Nasta
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Tire Balancing 396guy
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Tire Balancing Michael Pell
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Tire Balancing MICRLASER
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Tire Balancing Krister Meister
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Tire Balancing MICRLASER
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Tire Balancing GSawn
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Tire Balancing HarKemAsso

