Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

YES, THERE ARE A FEW.  I HAVE A '66 EL CAMINO THAT I WILL START ON IN THE
NEXT MONTH OR SO.  I'M WAITING ON A PLACE TO PUT IT.
BTW, THE 230, POWERGLIDE, & RADIATOR WILL BE UP FOR SALE OR TRADE AS SOON AS
I GET IT PULLED,  IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.

REGARDS,

JOE BANKS
AZTECH MOLD & DIE STEEL
602-257-2300


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 4:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] 66 Chevelles ...do they exist ??


Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All....

I read the post everyday here , lots of good tips to had by the people of
this site. But does anyone own a 66 Chevelle Malibu ( not SS ) Seems like
everyone here has a 68-69-70-71-72 Chevelle......Like to see some pics of
restored or information on 66 Chevelle. I have had lots of help and lots of
advice from many of you on the ressurection of my 66 Chevelle.....After
several moths of re-doing the engine from top to bottom I will be we are
gonna fire it Saturday....but I would like to see more 66 Chevelle people
here......

John ( 66 Chevelle Malibu )
Chilly Phila Pa

-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to