Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------
In a message dated 02/07/2002 6:15:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Hello All....
>
> I read the post everyday here , lots of good tips to had by the people of
> this site. But does anyone own a 66 Chevelle Malibu ( not SS ) Seems like
> everyone here has a 68-69-70-71-72 Chevelle......Like to see some pics of
> restored or information on 66 Chevelle. I have had lots of help and lots
of
> advice from many of you on the ressurection of my 66 Chevelle.....After
> several moths of re-doing the engine from top to bottom I will be we are
> gonna fire it Saturday....but I would like to see more 66 Chevelle people
> here......
>
> John ( 66 Chevelle Malibu )
> Chilly Phila Pa
Welcome John,
Actually the last time we did an informal poll,
(don't remember how long ago now?) there were more 66 owners on the list than
other years. Due to the dynamics of list membership, who knows how many
there are now. But I believe the number at one point was over thirty 66
owners on the list.
---------------------
Kurt Ehrhardt
ACES #1280
66 Malibu
66 SuperSport
Enfield, CT
-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]