The main difference is that most of us have been out enjoying the weather.  Every year, near the end of winter, tensions flare, and it seems that people are looking to vent frustration.  Once the nice weather returns, people seem to be much more forgiving of such things.

Although,  I don't agree with Mr.  HarKenAsso statements about Ford and Mopar people.    I like some Fords and Mopars, I'd even own a certain small selection of them.   We're all on the same team here.

Now, had he said something about JapTraps/rice boys, etc, I wouldn't have minded at all!   :-)

Mike "Long live the Big 3" P.

"Morris, Jason" wrote:

 

be careful it's words like that, that got me in trouble with this list not to long ago...  :)

JM

    ----------
    From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED][SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Reply To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Sent:   Friday, April 19, 2002 7:52 AM
    To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Subject:        Re: [Chevelle-List] toad email

    you might know it would come from a ford or mopar lover!! they can't be too
    smart,,, look what they drive!!!!!!!!!!

    -----------------------------------------------------
    To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
    To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  and my For Sale page at http://www.ProStreetCar.com/classifieds.html
  Tremec Distributor at http://www.tremectransmissions.com/
  Team Chevelle membership #178 (Gold)
 

Reply via email to