I agree. I'm not a die hard Chevy fan, but I am a die hard Chevelle fan. I
love all kinds of cars. It's only because my garage is full and my bank
account empty that I don't have any other brand muscle cars yet. I'd like to
get a 'cuda someday and eventually a Viper. (Used of course!)
Josh Gin (NoNeck) Visit my Chevelle website www.NoNecksChevelle.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul O'Brien" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] toad email


> Hey, that's not fair.
> I have a Ford Expedition,  Eagle Vision TSI, my son just got a 67
> Mercury and my other son got a Volkswagen.
> I like them all (except the VW), but my Toy and Therapy is my El Camino.
>
> It's too bad that the kind of guy that sends emails like that,
> didn't have some chlorine put in his gene pool before he was conceived.
> Some people are only alive because it's illegal to shoot them.
> I'm not into Ford or Dodge Bashing, because I LOVE CARS, PERIOD.
> especially my Elky.
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]



-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to