Yup. Should be on door side.
Josh Gin (NoNeck) Visit my Chevelle website www.NoNecksChevelle.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Treible" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2002 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] 1970 SS Bucket Seat Question


> So you are saying the adjustment handle should be on the door side?
>
> I'll just put the 'other' seat back in.  I don't plan to connect the seat
belt interlock anyway.
>
> Gary
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "NoNeck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2002 9:03 PM
> Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] 1970 SS Bucket Seat Question
>
>
> > You should be able to switch the seat tracks and get your adjustment
handle
> > on the correct side.
> > Josh Gin (NoNeck) Visit my Chevelle website www.NoNecksChevelle.com
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: "Gary Treible" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2002 6:42 PM
> > Subject: [Chevelle-List] 1970 SS Bucket Seat Question
> >
> >
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > I have a 1970 2 door Malibu that is slowly becoming more of an SS.
Years
> > ago I bought two 'SS' bucket seats for the
> > > car, I also have the adaptor plates for mounting the seats to the
floor
> > where a bench seat once stood.
> > >
> > > I had the 'drivers seat' installed in the car when I noticed that the
> > remaining seat had the switch in the bottom for
> > > the seat belt interlock.  One would think it must have been the
drivers
> > seat, so I switched 'em.  But that meant that
> > > the seat adjustment lever is now on the console side of the driver's
seat.
> > The Wife says this looks wrong!
> > >
> > > Can someone tell me how these seats are supposed to go?  Perhaps these
are
> > not even Chevelle seats, and I was sold a
> > > bill of goods.  The seats have a plastic shell that makes up the back,
and
> > the fold release is a button located in the
> > > center of the back of the seat.  I can send a picture to anyone
interested
> > in giving me some input.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Gary Treible
> > > York, PA
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > -----------------------------------------------------
> > > To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> > > To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > -----------------------------------------------------
> > To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> > To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >
>
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>




-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to