Thanks fr the warm welcome back Rick
I had a blast, got to meet a few fellow list members and Al & Dot McKenzie too. I took 2nd place in the slow drags, I'll beat that El Camino next year!!!!! I went to Music City Raceway Friday night along with about 100 other Chevelle-abrators. I think I may have smoked the tranny though :(. It's not shifting into 3rd gear the way it was, slipping off the line, and is leaking out the dipstick tube. It is also downshifting itself from 3rd to 2nd when i get on it and bouncing off the rev limiter (thank goodness for those). but all in all an awesome time, long drive from NJ, took us 14 hours to get home. Already looking forward to next year.
Tom
- [Chevelle-List] Chevelle-List] Chevelle-abrators rick schaefer
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Chevelle-List] Chevelle-abrators John Figuracion
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Chevelle-List] Chevelle-abra... Herbert Lumpp
- Re:Re: [Chevelle-List] Chevelle-List] Chevelle-abrat... MICRLASER
- Re:Re: [Chevelle-List] Chevelle-List] Chevelle-abrat... rick schaefer

