Hey All
Just wanted to check in and say that I'm glad that I went back this year,
but man I wish I could have taken today off!!! It was a great show and the
convertible even won a top 3 in 71 stock... sheesh and we're taking it
apart soon to get a repaint!

Talk with ya more later

JJ Fig


On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, rick schaefer wrote:

> Welcome home to our attendees.  I know everyone had a great time.  We missed you 
>all.....and anything said about you, while you were not paying attention, was said in 
> good fun.
>
>
> rick schaefer
> 72 El camino
> http://members.home.net/jimmy4/rick1972elky.html
> ACES #00140
> Team Chevelle #00038
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to