Kelly:
the question was for a z16. The statement was one was for sale for 200k. I looked at that LS6 convert last fall (less than 25 made/possible 8 converts) and it was for sale for 175 k then. I actually bid on a rarer car yet. (L 89 convert 18 built 6 converts) I stopped at 55 k on it and I think it went for 75 k.
Larry (z)
- Re: [Chevelle-List] The old days & dream ... Herbert Lumpp
- Re: [Chevelle-List] The old days & dream cars... Rob
- Re: [Chevelle-List] The old days & dream ... Herbert Lumpp
- Re:Re: [Chevelle-List] fords rick schaefer
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Fords PLGChevelle65
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Fords Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Fords chevy64
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Fords Chad Playso
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Fords Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Fords Kelly C. Hanna
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Fords Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Fords Kelly C. Hanna
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Fords PLGChevelle65

