Maybe its because there are a couple three companies out there making cowl
tags to order. Perhaps someone gets the info wrong or something. The tags
are, as near as I can tell, perfect looking.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of 396guy
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 8:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] 67 Cowl Tag Help


Donnie,

Wish I knew.  I'm finding more strange numbers on '67 trim tags and it
doesn't seem to be plant specific.  I saw two '67s at the ACES/MidAmerica
show built at the Kansas plant with numbers beside the dates.  I found
another with a "BF" location and can't tell if it's Baltimore or Flint but
it has a six digit number below the paint code as well. See
http://www.team67.com/information/oddities.htm.  If anyone knows if these
are plant codes, Fisher codes, etc., I'd like to know as well.

Dale McIntosh
ACES #1709/TC #92 Gold
67 SS/67 Elky
http://www.dalesplace.com
http://www.team67.com
http://www.midwestchevelles.com


> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 6:39 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [Chevelle-List] 67 Cowl Tag Help
>
>
> I'm trying to decode my 67 Chevelle Cowl tag......  cant find
> what the 455,
> 11 and 101496 mean........ need a little help........
>
>
>         06B         455             11
> ST      67  13617       BAL 36063   Body
> TR      782             SS              Paint
>                         101496
>
> Production Time (Month/Week) - 06B
> 455 ??
> 11 ??
> Model Year - 1967
> Division - 1
> Series Number Body Style - 136717 (Malibu, HT, 2 Dr Coupe)
> Assembly Plant - BAL (Baltimore, Maryland)
> Unit Number - 36063
> Trim Color - 782 (Medium Gold Roncina Cloth, Medium Gold
> Imitation Leather,
> Bench Seat)
> Upper Color - S (Sierra Fawn)
> Lower Color - S (Sierra Fawn)
> 101496 ??
>
> Thanks
>
> Donnie
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to