Hey Rich. I would like to see a copy of the steering
box rebuild. My Chevelles box is very bad .
A new box an arm is 650.00 delivered too my door.,
Thank You
Gary.
----- Original Message -----
From: "wes p" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Steering.
> Rich, I would love a copy of the steering box rebuild! Thanks -Wes.
>
>
> >From: "Richard Milkiewicz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: [Chevelle-List] Steering.
> >Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:08:02 -0400
> >
> >I installed a 2nd hard drive to save all my chevelle stuff. So I still
have
> >the HEI, the alternator and the Steering box rebuild if anyone wants a
> >copy.
> >Rich
>
>
>
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos:
> http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]