|
Doh, I meant that I would be interested if it is available, Rich. Brenna
-----Original Message-----
rich,
I received the steering box info and its saved for future use, i receved the alternator info in the past but I would relly like the HEI info.
Thanks !
Kind Regards
Andr�
|
- [Chevelle-List] Steering. Richard Milkiewicz
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Steering. pablo
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Steering. JDHall
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Steering. John Vargas
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Steering. Richard Milkiewicz
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Steering. Tigergutt
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Steering. Brenna Olwine
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Steering. Brenna Olwine
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Steering. wes p
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Steering. Lorrie Rhoton
- [Chevelle-List] Vinyl top material Chevelle 69
- [Chevelle-List] Gas Tank for '67 Cheve... Brad Waller
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Gas Tank for ... Richard M. Pruett
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Gas Tank ... Josh Campbell
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Gas T... Richard Milkiewicz
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Gas T... Dan McIntosh
- [Chevelle-List] "Factory Fit" wi... Chevelle 69
- Re: [Chevelle-List] "Factory Fit&... rocky hill

