Here's one of a 67 L79 I just took at the Tulsa MCR show.  http://www.midwestchevelles.com/shows/mw2002/66-67/p001398.jpg.  I also have some of big blocks at http://www.team67.com/information/oddities.htm.  There was some discussion at TC earlier this month about some of the differences I noticed in the big block cars.
 
Hope they help some

Dale McIntosh
ACES #1709/TC #92 Gold
67 SS/67 Elky
http://www.dalesplace.com
http://www.team67.com
http://www.midwestchevelles.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Chad P.
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 7:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Correct Engine Diagram...

Hi, Does anyone here have the CORRECT engine look?  I mean, correct Air Filter, engine block color, wires are in right place, valve covers are correct.  I would, if you could, like a diagram of a 67 Chevelle Engine (does not have the be a diagram, just a good photo of the engine so I can see what a completely correct engine looks like) and I would like see a 1970 Chevelle Engine.  I look on ebay and such, and I can't tell if that engine looks correct or not.  Thank you.  Just send pictures or tell me your website (only if it has the engine pictures - correct that is) to my private email - [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Thank you.
                                                        Chad

Reply via email to