Chad,
BOARDERS BOOKS!!!!!
Any good bookstore should have a wide variety of publications that would suit your needs just fine. A good one I've recently found is called
Very good color pictures, lots of detail. Hope it helps...
Dan McIntosh
65 Malibu
 
Message -----
From: Chad P.
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 8:17 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Correct Engine Diagram...

Hi, Does anyone here have the CORRECT engine look?  I mean, correct Air Filter, engine block color, wires are in right place, valve covers are correct.  I would, if you could, like a diagram of a 67 Chevelle Engine (does not have the be a diagram, just a good photo of the engine so I can see what a completely correct engine looks like) and I would like see a 1970 Chevelle Engine.  I look on ebay and such, and I can't tell if that engine looks correct or not.  Thank you.  Just send pictures or tell me your website (only if it has the engine pictures - correct that is) to my private email - [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Thank you.
                                                        Chad

Reply via email to