craig
if you have the factory chassis manual there is a chart listing all the bulbs used on your year
jason pollock
On Saturday, November 23, 2002, at 08:30 AM, Dale McIntosh wrote:

Thanks Andr�, I�ll add that to my list of seldom used but good to know information.�I guess I need to get with GM and order a 66 and a 68 Restoration Kit and add that info to my Team67 site (already have 67, 69, and 70).

�

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709
67SS/67 Elky
Dale's Place
Team67
Midwest Chevelle Regionals


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf OfTigergutt
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 10:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Glove Box Bulb


�

Dale

�

Mine is a 1968 and a gentleman offered them to me and will get me two of them.

�

he said 1892 is right for a 1968.

�

Kind Regards

�

Andr�

----- Original Message -----

From:Dale McIntosh

To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent:Saturday, November 23, 2002 5:09 PM

Subject:RE: [Chevelle-List] Glove Box Bulb

�

Well�I know the glovebox lamp for a 67, 69 and 70 is industry number ~1895~.�If your car is one of these years (nobody seems to want to supply that information) the above is what is listed.�The bulb MAY fit other years but I don�t have specific info on those.

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709
67SS/67 Elky
Dale's Place
Team67
Midwest Chevelle Regionals


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf OfTigergutt
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 9:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Glove Box Bulb


�

craig,

�

please let me know when you find it, I have the same problem.

�

thanks !

�

Kind Regards

�

Andr�

----- Original Message -----

From:Craig & Cerena Robertson

To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent:Saturday, November 23, 2002 2:49 PM

Subject:[Chevelle-List] Glove Box Bulb

�

��� I have been looking for a replacement bulb number for the glove box light.� All the books I've looked at shows that they sell the socket and bulb kits.� Can anyone give me the bulb number.

�

Craig


jason pollock

Reply via email to