Don't really know.  Can't find a picture of either the 1892 or 1893
bulb.  The 1895 bulb is the only one I found a picture of at
PartsAmerica.  My guess would be that if all are the same type mount
(bayonet), it'd be the life expectancy due to voltage requirements or
candlepower output.  Going by their website, 64 and 65 don't have
listings for the glove box bulb (grayed out probably meaning they didn't
take the time to find out what bulb it uses), but 66 through 71
Chevelles show only the 1895 while the 72 Chevelle actually shows 4
bulbs (194 and 194LL are the bulb only with two wires - like
mini-Christmas tree lights), the 1893 (no picture) and the 1895.

I'm not saying the 1892 ISN'T correct, but if you were to walk into a
Parts America store not knowing what bulb you needed, you'd walk out
with the 1895 in most cases. <shrugging shoulders>  I spent over an hour
searching the Internet for pictures of the 1892 and 1893 and came up
empty.  I figure that's enough of my time. <g>

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709
67SS/67 Elky

> -----Original Message-----
> Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Glove Box Bulb
> 
> <PRE>What would the diffrence be in a 1892, 1893, 1895, are they all
> shaped
> diffrent or ??
> 


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to