|
WELL I
FOUND IT!!!!!!!!! IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE ALTERNATOR ITSELF. I was talking to a
friend a work and he asked me when did it start doing it and what did you do to
it around the same time. That's when I remembered that I had unplugged the
alternator WITH THE BATTERY STILL HOOKED UP!! DUH, I KNOW BETTER THAN
DOING THAT. I did try the regulator first but that was not it. So after the
battery charged last night I was able to fire her up a go to AutoZone where they
checked my charging system on the car and it said that there was a bad diode in
the alternator. I bought another one, alternator, from them and changed it in
the parking lot. Hope that does it, I will find out tomorrow morning when I try
it because I left the battery hooked up.
Thanks
Clint, Cecil "Steve" and Blazerman for all the help.
John L.
ACES #5597
70 SS 454
LS5 CLONE
|
Title: Message
- [Chevelle-List] Battery Draining John W. Lonadier, Jr.
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Battery Draining John W. Lonadier, Jr.
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Battery Draining Cecil \"Steve\" Martin
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Battery Draining BlazerMan00
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Battery Drai... Clint Hooper
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Battery ... John W. Lonadier, Jr.
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Batt... Craig Ellis
- RE: [Chevelle-List]... John W. Lonadier, Jr.
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Battery Draining Jamess448
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Battery Drai... Dave Benjamin

