From: "J. Brady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 5:04 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] dumb question about carbs

: I should know this by now, but I don't   8^[
:
: To make the air fuel mixture more lean on my Edelbrock
: performer 600, do I turn the screws clockwise or
: counter-clockwise?  My guess is the latter, but I
: wanted to double-check.
:
: Thanks,
:
: Jim
: '66 Malibu
:
:
: Do you Yahoo!?
: Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).
: http://calendar.yahoo.com
:
: To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]