Title: Message
|
I WAS Sleeping UNTIL YOU ALL STARTED YAKKING
IT UP IN HERE! <g>
JD
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 6:21
PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] awful quiet
in here
Sounds like the drivers side bowl isn't getting any fuel, and when the
left turn is executed, the fuel can't reach the intake from the right
bowl. Fix action, I'm not sure. Have you checked to see if fuel is
traveling to both sides?
-----Original Message----- From: Tom Tomlinson
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 2:19
PM To: The Chevelle Mailing List Subject: RE:
[Chevelle-list] awful quiet in here
Ok
- here is a recent Chevelle problem.
'71 Malibu 350, 4 speed, with new Edelbrock 1405 Carb, Performer EPS
intake, stock fuel pump, in-line Edelbrock fuel filter. The setup runs
great, idles great at 600 RPM, pulls almost 20" of vacuum at idle, nice and
smooth. The problem I'm having is that the car stalls when I turn relatively
sharply (a 90 degree turn), usually left. I also noticed that I
can swerve the car left and get the same effect (car almost stalls).
The car restarts ok after cranking awhile, and/or pumping the gas, making be
believe it's a gas starvation problem. The carb has side-hung bowls. Is this
a known problem with Edelbrock carbs, or is there something else going
on?
Tom Tomlinson
I was wondering that also. Talk, talk, talk, then
NOTHING. Wake up fella's!!!
James
Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo!
SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design
software
_______________________________________________ Chevelle-list
mailing
list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://chevelles.net/mailman/listinfo/chevelle-list_chevelles.net
|
_______________________________________________
Chevelle-list mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://chevelles.net/mailman/listinfo/chevelle-list_chevelles.net