Title: Message
If you're looking at them from a "restoration" aspect (or just a neat conversation piece), I'd go for it if they're not too expensive.  You'd also have to find a pair of non-locking mounts to make it "authentic".

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709/NECOA #41
67SS/67 Elky
Dale’s Place – My 67 SS and 67 El Camino
ChevelleStuff – Decoding info on 64-72 Chevelles
Team 67 – 1967 Chevelle/El Camino Specific
Midwest Chevelles – Midwest Chevelle Show Information

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 10:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Motor mount locks

Thanks Dale for the quick response.  I'm mainly going for the look.  I've seen them on the ultra restored cars and I thought it might be nice to have something different.  I remember I had to put them on my 67 Camero, many years ago.   Bob K.

Reply via email to