Thanx for the replies guys. The hood is already off (scribed) but the idea with the hole is just GREAT, I'll remeber it for the next time.
well I'll let you know how it goes. Andr� > At 11:49 AM 11/12/2003, you wrote: > >Andre > > > >I've taken the nose off a few times myself. The best way ( I think) is to > >keep it in one piece. here is a way to do it. > > > > 1). remove the hood. but mark or scribe around the hood > > hinges 1st. It will help line the hood up later. > > Good Idea, but I drill an 1/8" inch hole thru the hinge thru > the hood (where it bolts on the hinge), A mark can be off. > > Put the hood back on & use any 1/8" drill bit or whatever on > both sides & bolt it down. It will be right on.

