|
Steve,
I hope in your case you are right. The shifter
and linkage from my M-21 will not work. The plate that bolts to the trans
is in the wrong place and all the holes do not line up. The linkage is
also way different. The levers are 3/8 on the Muncie and 5/16 on the
NP. From the measurements I took from the Muncie before I sold it, the
speedo cable would be right in the way of the shifter gate. I am on
vacation next week and will be dry fitting everything on the workbench.
Carl
|
- Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter chevelle292wagon
- Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter Harleyguy440
- Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifte... yenkochevelle
- Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Sh... Ron Helmer
- Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifte... Zieg72
- Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Sh... Clint Hooper
- Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M2... Zieg72
- RE: [Chevelle-list] 69 S... Cecil \"Steve\" Martin
- Re: [Chevelle-list]... Zieg72
- Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter Z16CHEVELLEGUY

