Hi Clint,

Yeah, it's sitting a little higher than it used to - for two reasons.  One,
the new tires are about 1.5" taller in front and 2" taller in the rear
compared to the 17's, and two, the new front coils (850 lb/inch rate) added
about an inch to the ride height.  If the new coils don't settle down, I may
go with a shorter front tire, like a 245/40/18, but I'm going to give it
some time and miles first.

Herb Lumpp
http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/index.htm



-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Clint Hooper
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 2:34 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: Re:[Chevelle-list] New Shoes


I was wondering the same thing. The car looks like it's sitting higher in
those photos. http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/El_Camino_New_Shoes.htm
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
LT5 Registry Director
http://www.LT5Registry.net/
ACES #1650
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint_hooper.htm
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>


That looks sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you lowered a tad up front ? I know you talked about changing springs
but I dont know how it ended up

Ciao

Andr�



Reply via email to