I know, its always hard to get it looking low on pictures.

Have you changed the rear springs then ??  I remembered it as sitting lower in the 
rear than the front before (maybe because you hauled old engines in the bed haha)

Ciao

Andr�

> Hi Andr�,
>
> It's actually sitting a little higher than it used to.  In real life it
> doesn't look so high, but the pictures give the impression it's a lot
> higher.
>
> Herb
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 4:42 AM
> To: Chevelle-list
> Subject: Re:[Chevelle-list] New Shoes
>
>
> That looks sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> have you lowered a tad up front ? I know you talked about changing springs
> but I dont know how it ended up
>
> Ciao
>
> Andr�
>
>
> > I finally got the Elky back on the road today!  Here's a link with some
> > current photos...
> >
> > http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/El_Camino_New_Shoes.htm
> >
> >
> >
> > Herb
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>


Reply via email to