Anyone you have ever conversed with via email most likely has your email address in their computer's address book. If any of their computers are infected,these viruses or worms will take over the address books and send out this stuff. I get all kinds of infected email all the time. Roadrunner intercepts the majority of it and my Norton antivirus program nails the rest. Clint Hooper H&H Custom,owner LT5 Registry Director http://www.LT5Registry.net/ ACES #1650 http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Lessenberry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Today I received two replies from the California Governor's office thanking > me for the email I sent. (???) I never sent them any email. I have also > been getting "out of office replies" from folks that I never heard of. I > also get anywhere from 2 to 12 Yahoo or other ISP virus alerts for emails > that were never sent or received by me, mostly concerning W32Netsky----- > virus. I scan and update my system daily & never have had any viruses > detected. Where's this [EMAIL PROTECTED] coming from & am I somehow sending it to others? > BL

