Dave,

I think you need a new sender (or gauge).
If it was to change from 90 to 240 straight you could just put a 150ohm resistor 
inline and be done.
But since you want a scale (std chevy being 0 to 90 ohms) that would make it go from 
150-240ohms instead.
I dont know how much the bottom scale on that 240ohm gauge is but its either 0 or like 
30 or so if i remember well.
The sweep of the gauge would therefore be from approx. half tank (when tank is empty) 
to full tank (when tank is full)

Ciao
Andr�


 i  > ohms = resistance.  You should be able to add a resistor inline, I would
> think.  I have no idea which one or what size, though.
>
> -Dave
>
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Don CHESSER
> > Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 6:39 PM
> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Subject: [Chevelle-list] fuel gauge
> >
> >
> > could some one tell me how to change ny fuel sending unit ohms from 90 to
> > 240 thanks if not possible please tell me .  thanks
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>


Reply via email to