I have a '64 Belair with the old stump style axle that I am parting out. Not sure what size drums it has but the backing plates are good. It would be tomorrow before I could check out the size. Also have access to a '66 Impala and a '66 Caprice with 10 bolts if you know if these would work. Like I said, I can check these out on Sunday afternoon.


From: "Capt Crunch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: The Chevelle Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Chevelle List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Backing plates
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 20:16:16 -0500

Posted it up on TC, but am looking for a set of 11" backing plates for the older style GM rear axles. Looking to upgrade to larger drums out back. If anyone knows where I can purchase these new or used let me know. Thanks.
Mikey

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar � get it now! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/





Reply via email to