I have a 30x40x12'high garage and I recently bought a propane heater that is the radiant/infrared type. It attaches right on to the propane tank (the grill type). It has been great. They offer a one or two burner version. I got the single and it is adjustable from 8,000 to 14,000 btu. The double is 18,000 to 32,000 btu . It was 45.00 and I use a 30 lb. tank of propane. On high it will burn 30 to 40 hours. Natural gas is not available to me, and at least for now, electrical capacity is at a premium. (no new circuits until AFTER the baby is born)

 Brian (central KY)
 71 Malibu
From: Krister Meister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: The Chevelle Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Chevelle Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Garage heater
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:15:23 -0600






Do any of you have use a wall mount, vent free natural gas heater to heat your garage? There seems to be two types, radiant and blue flame made by Remington, Glo Warm and others. I would like to add some heat to my shop (800 sq ft). My shop is in the basement and connects to the garage which I do not heat. The shop stays around 60 degrees in winter as the other side of the basement and floor above is heated space, but I don't want to tap into the central heating system to add the shop. Just trying to make it a little warmer to work on the Chevelle and for drying paint.

Krister Meister
Bloomingdale, IL
66 SS #'s





_________________________________________________________________
Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee� Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963





Reply via email to