HAHA I told Heidi that she is all the car guys favorite now and she said (as a joke I hope)that she would exchange me for a guy with a nicer car anytime.......
I know there are some problems with that part, and I cant understand how to fix it, there are also some problmes with the link bars not showing ?? and my computer geek buddy is on easter holiday. I'm happy with my life, job pays the bills and the holidays and the beers soo its good. ciao Andr� > Everyone want's the site address so they can see Heidi, not the Chevelle! > The Chevelle is looking good, though. I tried to leave a comment on your > page for you, but I kept getting an error that the page was unavailable. > Anyway, everything is looking good. Looks like life is well for you! > > > > SARGE > > > > -----Original Message----- > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Mascheck > Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:11 AM > To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List' > Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Website again > > > > What's the site? > > > > _____ > > From: Ed Riggins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:36 PM > To: The Chevelle Mailing List > Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Website again > > > > Looks good Andr�. Heidi looks great of course. The discs are held to the > hubs your buddy made by allens. How did he get in there to tap the holes in > the casting? ER > > _____ > > From: Andr�-Tigergutt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Reply-To: The Chevelle Mailing List <[email protected]> > Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 00:05:01 +0100 > To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List' <[email protected]> > Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Website again > > Hi all, > > I have updated a bit, let me know what you all think > Have Fun! > Andr� - Tigergutt > > > > > >

