Man, it's been $2.39 here in Indiana. CA is usually at least $0.30
higher. Wonder why we're the same now?-- I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, Than live my life as if there isn't, And die to find out there is. http://www.christianet.com Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com TREMEC Distributor at http://www.5speedTransmissions.com Team Chevelle member #1778 (Gold), ACES member #1377 Hoosier State Chevelle Assoc (http://www.IndianaChevelles.com) #6 Hans Edlund wrote: 2.42 here in CA, I used 70 dollar for gas to my truck and it was not enough. Tuff times right now Hans -----Ursprungligt meddelande----- Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Skickat: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 00:52 Till: The Chevelle Mailing List Ämne: Re: [Chevelle-list] Hot start probs Hi, regular gas here is $ 5,8 a gallon, I filled up Heidis Volvo the other day and it was $85,2 she usually asks me to borrow her car when its empty. Ciao AndréIn a message dated 7/12/2005 2:34:31 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: |
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.13/47 - Release Date: 7/12/2005

