|
In the spirit
of something having to be broken all the time, today my driver's window handle
seemed to strip out. It's fine if I push in while I turn. They are cheap so I'll
probably just replace it. Maybe it's better not to put the spring behind it. How do you guys with El Caminos deal with the bed filling up
with rain? Am I the only guy who parks mine outside w/o a cover? Are there
supposed to be drain holes in the floor pans in case the bed leaks? I ask
because I think I am going to have my floor pans replaced soon, and my bed does
leak a little in the front corners. Right now it’s not a big problem because it
leaks out of the holes in the floor pans that weren't patched correctly :) I
have to start fixing all the things the first body guy didn’t do right. I want
to get this done before the bad winter weather starts to hit. Thanks, John Nasta |
- [Chevelle-list] How to own an El Camino in 3, 000 easy lesso... John Nasta
- Re: [Chevelle-list] How to own an El Camino in 3, 000 e... Clint Hooper
- RE: [Chevelle-list] How to own an El Camino in 3, 0... John Nasta
- Re: [Chevelle-list] How to own an El Camino in ... Rick Schaefer
- [Chevelle-list] 69 El Camino dome light suc... John Nasta
- RE: [Chevelle-list] 69 El Camino dome ... Crazy Rusty
- Re: [Chevelle-list] How to own an El Camino in 3, 000 e... James Colgan
- RE: [Chevelle-list] How to own an El Camino in 3, 0... John Nasta
- Re: [Chevelle-list] How to own an El Camino in ... Clint Hooper
- RE: [Chevelle-list] How to own an El Camino... John Nasta
- Re: [Chevelle-list] How to own an El C... Clint Hooper

