Clint, I tried to send the link through eBay to the list, but that seems to have failed. Here's the link.
 
 
Larry
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] OT - Car Sale Question

Can you post a link to the auction?
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino protourer
2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger For Sale
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm
"You may find me dead one day in a ditch. But by God,you'll find me in a pile of brass."
----- Original Message -----

Give us a listing number or a link, Larry. I'd like to see it.


-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Shouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: May 9, 2006 7:44 PM
To: Chevelle List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] OT - Car Sale Question

I have a 1950 Studebaker listed on eBay for sale. An eBay member contacted me saying he is from Norway, and would like to bid on the car. He has 40+ positive feedbacks and no negatives, and is willing to pay for the car through Paypal in full, and will hire a car transport company to pick up the vehicle once I'm satisfied with the payment.
 
I've heard of some scams involving buyers from overseas. What's your thoughts?
 
Thanks,
Larry Shouse

Reply via email to