|
Hi
Clint,
That's
good to hear. Every time I sell a car I regret it! Hopefully you're
feeling better now. What kind of upgrades are you planning on the
suspension?
Good
luck on the home front, hopefully things will work out how you
want.
Herb
I'm trying to hang onto my car,Herb,if I can.
It's been sitting in my shop for almost two months because my broken ribs made
it too painful to drive. All the air had slowly bled out of the Air Ride
system and the car was sitting all the way down on its stops. When I went to
start it yesterday,the onboard compressor wouldn't turn on and fill the
system. Kinda hard to drive it that way. <grin> So,I had to troubleshoot
the problem and all it was was a hot wire had come undone. Long story
short,I'm not going to give the car away and want to upgrade its suspension
again. Sure want to get my Arizen seats installed,too.
My marriage is marginally better,too. Just can't
afford $100K for a divorce,right now.
----- Original Message -----
Hi
Clint,
Not to change the subject, but I thought you were selling the
El?
Herb
Sounds like you have a good set-up
there,Denny. How hot is it getting now? I'm running basically the same
stuff except for a Vintage Air Frontrunner serpentine set-up and with a
160 degree thermostat,mine almost runs too cool. Need to install a 195
thermo before Winter.
----- Original Message -----
Hi Clint;
Full factory shroud, factory 7 blade, clutch replaced several years
ago when the Radiator was rodded & tanked. Put in a
bottle of Redline water wetter and reduced antifreeze to 30 % (vs 50)..
haven't driven it in hot weather since.. Denny
From: "Clint Hooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Do you have the factory shroud? What type
fan blade? Fan Clutch?
----- Original Message -----
Having some minor overheating problems with my 71 sbc
during hot wx, air cond on, in traffic..etc Earlier in
the summer there were some discussion/recommendations on high flow
pumps. Could you repeat plz? Will probably be a winter project.
Thanks,
Denny
|