|
Here is what I do with my 70. I clean it up thoroughly, fill the gas
tank up and put some dry gas in it. Then I put it in the trailer, cap off
the tailpipes with a couple rags to keep anything from entering, disconnect the
battery, cover it and close the trailer. The only time it ever will come
out of storage during the winter months is if I need it in the event all my
other cars are down or if I decide to take it to an indoor show. Other
than that, it stays in there from December to March.
Tom
|
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Winter storage MICRLASER
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Winter storage [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Winter storage Dan Mascheck
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Winter storage gm66
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Winter storage Bow Tie
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Winter storage Dan Mascheck
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Winter storage Jim Sullivan
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Winter storage Dan Mascheck
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Winter storage gm66
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Winter storage= Car Bags Ken's Email

