Thanks for the info Walt- And it didn't have any
effect on the finish of the car?  I just wanted to
make sure I did my due diligence before throwing this
thing over my car and having it get all scratched up.

Again, it was a gift- so if people don't recommend
this type of cover, please tell me now.. I can always
use it over another car I have that's in primer!   8^]

Thanks,

Jim

--- "BAINEY, WALT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jim,
>      I started using a nylon cover on the Chevelle
> when I put it in
> storage at my parents place(heated).  My biggest
> reason is the
> occasional use as a table...but more importantly was
> the time my dad
> remodeled a couple rooms and sprayed the baseboard
> heaters in the
> garage....white overspray on a black car...nuff
> said...plenty of elbow
> grease to fix that....
> Walt
> http://www.personal.kent.edu/~wbainey/CHEVELLE.htm

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html