I know what your dealing with. I have used Sanderson's on customers cars. Ill fit and poor welds. We swapped headers with them on a Nova and the second time they failed I just rewelded them myself.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] JUNK Sanderson headers

I have the BB3 intermediates. I'd say, don't bother. Just return them.....

Mike H. I have a BBC Chevelle with manual trans, and I want the 'shorty'/intermediate headers. Hedman and Sanderson are the only 2 headers I know of that will fit. Oops, make that "Hedman is the only ones I think will will fit".

ARRRRGGHHHH!!!

--
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, Than live my
 life as if there isn't, And die to find out there is. -Blaise Pascal

Matthew Post wrote:

I'm also having an issue with Sanderson headers for my BBC. They bolt up okay, but the passenger side header rubs the frame. Usually the passenger side slides right in and the driver's side is the tight one! I was going to exchange the long tube for their intermediate ones, but now I don't know if I should bother.

Matt