Yeah, I second that !!!
 
 

John L.

ACES #5597

70 LS5 TRIBUTE

 <http://chevellfan.com/index89.html> http://chevellfan.com/index89.html

 
<http://www.larueclassics.com/gallery/gallery%20pages/lodanier-chv70.htm
l>
http://www.larueclassics.com/gallery/gallery%20pages/lodanier-chv70.html

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alex LaRue
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 1:31 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] just a test


Still recovering from CB 2007.  Tired, wind burnt, and ready for next
year!!!!!
 



Alex LaRue
LaRue Insurance
   Personal & Business Insurance
   Collector Car Insurance
   Life Insurance
P O Box 119
Hodgenville, KY  42748
800-303-3518   Fax 270-358-8978

Visit us online at www.LaRueInsurance.net or www.LaRueClassics.com

Join President Bush and a host of others here in Hodgenville on February
12th, 2008 to kickoff the two year Lincoln Bicentennial Celebration!!!


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of howardholland
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 2:16 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] just a test


Mike,I think were all napping.
 
Howard
 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Mike  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Holleman 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 10:29 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] just a test

Roadrunner changed out my Modem a couple of days ago and I haven't seen
a list email since.
Testing
Mike H

Reply via email to