I think they are all about the same price from any supplier. They all are made 
by DynaCorp anyways. They come two ways. Complete, or broke into three seperate 
pieces. I chose the three piece version...it was a little easier to work with. 
However if you're doing a frame off, you'll probably have more room than I did. 
Its up to you. But back to your question, Just use your favorite supplier. 


-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Vandergriff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Chevelle Mailing List <[email protected]>
Sent: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 11:44 am
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Trunk Floors




I’m in the process of a frame off project on my ’65 convertible & need to order 
a trunk floor.    Anyone have any opinion on the best trunk kit for the money?

 

Thanks,

 

Dean Vandergriff



________________________________________________________________________
Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail! - 
http://mail.aol.com

Reply via email to