Pull it back apart, and inspect the metal lines real well. Those should be 
double flared, and they could be cracked. The threads arent messed up where it 
might be cross threaded either right? Maybe you could have somebody press the 
brake pedal while you're under there and you could see where it's 
leaking/squirting.


-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Buckingham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List' <[email protected]>
Sent: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 1:24 pm
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Brakes




Just when I thought they were working, I found a puddle of fluid under the rear 
end.? It seems it is coming from the tee there.? All new lines and the tee with 
the block is braided.? Any ideas what to do first?? I have tried loosening the 
connections and re-tightning them.? It leaks while just sitting even so it 
would have to be one of the fittings.

?

Jim

72 Chevelle



________________________________________________________________________
Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail! - 
http://mail.aol.com

Reply via email to