I have a brand new in the box master power brake rear upgrade kit. It includes, 
over size drums, cylinders, backing plates and ceramic matrix shoes. Also all 
hardware, springs, etc. Forced to sell due to divorce. This is around $350-400 
new. For 10 bolt rear. New in box if anyone is interested, email [EMAIL 
PROTECTED] You can check them out at www.masterpowerbrakes.com.


From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 
20:36:00 -0500Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Brakes




Have you tried Teflon Tape, or Pipe Dope?
Chuck Speake
 


From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim 
BuckinghamSent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 3:25 PMTo: 'The Chevelle Mailing 
List'Subject: [Chevelle-list] Brakes
 
Just when I thought they were working, I found a puddle of fluid under the rear 
end.  It seems it is coming from the tee there.  All new lines and the tee with 
the block is braided.  Any ideas what to do first?? I have tried loosening the 
connections and re-tightning them.  It leaks while just sitting even so it 
would have to be one of the fittings.
 
Jim
72 Chevelle
_________________________________________________________________
Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare!
http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/purchase/trial.aspx?s_cid=wl_hotmailnews

Reply via email to