That would be cool too.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Josh Campbell 
  To: The Chevelle Mailing List 
  Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 4:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Chevelles in nascar in 68-72?


  I'm really debating that with the red 66 I have, my dad used to bootleg 
waaaayyyyy back before he met mom, I'll try to scan a pic sometime of one of 
his cars.

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: 
    Why not make a whiskey (moonshine) car? Isn't that where the early NASCAR 
drivers learned to drive?


    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    1965 Chevelle Malibu SS
    Collector of 1965 Chevelle parts
    Seller of none (got to finish the car first)





----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.




  Josh Campbell
  66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisseree, 1st car never part with it)
  66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel)
  71 Malibu (Something new to blow my money on)
  __________________________________________________
  Do You Yahoo!?
  Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
  http://mail.yahoo.com 

Reply via email to