American Hot Rod did a 56. I would try to buy those shows.
http://www.tv.com/american-hot-rod/show/31300/episode_listings.html
Junkyard Dog. 

 

 I remember they did a marathon session on the car. Came in the next day and
realized they left out the trunk braces and had to do it all over. These are
the PROS.

 

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 2:44 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Trunk Floors

 


I have heard this too, kind of off topic, but i have a 57 chev i was going
to buy a complete floor for- it is a one piece unit, with all the braces
etc, how would you do that with the frame still there??

Harlan






In a message dated 11/6/2007 1:04:30 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:





I have heard that you can't install the full trunk pan while the body
is 
>on the frame. It doesn't fit through the top and you can't work  around
the 
>frame rails underneath either. I have never tried it myself.






**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Reply via email to