For the parts your requesting, as far as quality, the vender you use doesn't matter. The part will either be Goodmark or Dynacorn and reguardless which one they are were probably manufactured by Golden Legion. My advise would be to try to get them locally so you can pick them up, inspect them and save on shipping.
Trooper ----- Original Message ----- From: Josh Campbell To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; The Chevelle Mailing List Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 7:34 AM Subject: [Chevelle-list] Sheetmetal Question Hey guys I'm getting ready to start ordering sheetmetal parts for the '71, now I know you really get what you pay for but I am curious if anyone has tried out some of the "other" vendors out there that have some lesser priced items. I'm getting ready to order 1 full quarter, a half quarter, a pass. fender, a driver side fender patch, and maybe a new hood. I'm still surprised how nice the floors are on this car. Also has anyone used any of the parts from Original Parts Group? Anyway I'll go ahead and let the cat out of the bag and say I am doing this car to help fund my 66 and hopefully have a little left over for a downpayment for a truck (to tow the 66). As of the 66 all I need to do it is time I just have to build the motor/ trans and rear. I have all the body parts (all Goodmark panels), interior, wiring harness, and all that junk just need to put it all togather!!!!! Well anyway thanks in advance. Josh Campbell 66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisseree, 1st car never part with it) 66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel) 71 Malibu (Something new to blow my money on) __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com

