Josh i dont know about other sources, but i recorded the "MuscleCar" episode (i save them all) onto my DVR, maybe i can burn a copy. just a thought. i'm currently burning them all onto DVD so i can clear up space on the DVR now that i (hope) i have the entire system all configured right.
Bill Bradley 67 Chevelle Malibu http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/chevellerestoration/ 71 Triumph Spitfire 82 Chevy C-10 ---- Josh Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: While I'm asking a bunch of questions does anyone know where there are articles/ videos on how to do a minitub? I saw them do it on Musclecar but I would like something a little more in depth or at least be able to watch that segment a dozen or so times. I believe a hundred or so years ago Hot Rod mag did an article, they referenced it once when I was a younger gearhead but it was back in the 90s when that article was run and when they mentioned it I was just out of high school (2000). I would like to comfortably be able to fit a 10 inch tire under my 66 without hacking the quarters up that I am putting on. Anyway any info will be greatly appreciated. Josh Campbell 66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisseree, 1st car never part with it) 66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel) 71 Malibu (Something new to blow my money on)

