http://www.chevellestuff.com/generic/block_casting_by_year.htm    here is what 
your looking for good luck Eddie Bumgarner

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:       t0905cgv     do they have a book somewhere i can 
buy on suffix # decodeing 
   
    In a message dated 1/4/2008 9:25:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL 
PROTECTED] writes:
    I'd be glad to help you if I can. Let me know the numbers you are 
referencing and I'll look them up.
   
   
  Doug
    
  -----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 8:09 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Chevelle-list] block decode


  does any one know if there is a book out there to decode the #s & letters on 
the front pad of block.. thanks reply to -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]



    
---------------------------------
  Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year. 




    
---------------------------------
  Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year. 



Eddie Bumgarner 66ss conv.

       
---------------------------------
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Reply via email to