There's really only 1 or 2 cars I'd even half consider trading mine for, and if
the opp came up I honestly don't know what I'd do.  I love my Chevelle, it's
just that I've had it for over 10 years now, so every now and again I get the
temporary lapse of swapping it for something else.  I don't have enough room at
my home for another car, so it would have to be one or the other.

She gets lots of looks on the road, it's just the whole "been there done that"
thing now.

Just wanted to hear everyone elses' thoughts, so thanks!

Jim