I tried sending this twice -----I will try without the attachment-----you
will just have to take my word for it!!!!!!!!

  _____

From: Chum Nault [mailto:c...@jimolsonmotors.com]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 3:49 PM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] 66 327

Alex

I attached pages from an old GM parts manual that show the suffix HA is a
1965 manual transmission 327 (page32). On page 19 it tells us to use the
66-67 protecto plate identification on page 23 where it shows the T for
Tonawanda , the 05 for May and the 21 for 21 day so you have a nice 327 for
a manual trans built on the 21st of May 1965. Good Job!!

Chum Nault

  _____