Hello to all in Group, Wanted to stop in here and introduce myself 
to all of you members..

I am Liz
I live in Sumner Washington
Married 6 years
MANY KIDS.. 4 mine and 4 step.
A dog named Scooby he is Great Dane/Lab mix that is a year old.
A cat named Sassy that is about 6 or so years old.
Koda the Mustang that is 12 yrs old
George the Arabian that is 18 years old (He is my husbands)

At this time I do not yet own a Chihuahua, I have been learning all 
I can from book, The AKC website, People like your self that have 
lived with them, And my Mother-In-Law that ownes 2 Chi babies.

I have been looking at getting chihuahua for about 4 years now,

Why do I want a chihuahua verses all other breeds?
Easy .. I like their size (Lap Puppy)
I like their life span.
I like their hyperness.
their alertness with out the ability to cause damage to any one, But 
let you know that they are there.

What kind of chihuahua am I looking to buy/adopt when I do?
Sex is not an issue, 
Short Coat 
Small (2-3 lbs.)Full growth.
Would like to have a baby if not then young 5 months and under.





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/MJOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

" Lets talk about man's best friend! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to