Petfinder.com is great for finding pets. We found our Chi / Pom mix, Lacey, there, and my mother found her cat, Miss Kitty, through them. It is a great means of rescuing a furry little friend who needs a home.
Jim, Teresa and Lacey
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:53:58 -0000
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Hello, Liz.
Hello again, Liz:
I my previous message, I neglected to mention www.petfinder.com.
Give it a try. You might find a wonderful critter nearby.
Best, Bill Faulds
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Hello, Liz.
Hello again, Liz:
I my previous message, I neglected to mention www.petfinder.com.
Give it a try. You might find a wonderful critter nearby.
Best, Bill Faulds
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'
" Lets talk about man's best friend!
Join today! "
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

