Hey y'all!  Here in Georgia we are struggling to stay
warm.  I am sure my girls will do the fine job as
usual.  But, I think I'm gonna have to put Nik in her
nightgown tonight and she hates that!

Speaking of which, I wanted to give y'all an update. 
My baby didn't end up having the biopsy.  The vet
still wants to monitor the growth and I don't want her
cut if it's not necessary.  The growth hasn't
increased in size, isn't painful; it's just there and
Nik doesn't even pay attention to it.  I can't thank
everybody enough for their positive thoughts, kind
words and prayers.  We need them 'cuz Nik is a little
furnace on cold nights!  I'm teasing...I don't know
how I'd survive without my boogger butt!

Deida


                
__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more.
http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/MJOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

" Lets talk about man's best friend! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to